Is your Area Rug feeling tired?
We have all been home more these past few months, home schooling, working from home, and cooking a lot more! This may be harder on your area rugs than usual with more constant traffic and lounging watching Netflix. We have become more relaxed as a way to de-stress and perhaps you are eating more away from the table and your rugs are feeling it!
We treat your area rugs like they were our own. We understand that each rug has its own character and special cleaning needs. When your rugs start to show signs of everyday wear and tear, they can become worn, stained, dulled, and discolored. Even the rugs you hang on your walls can become dingy and worn from all of the gathered dust.
A wide variety of rugs are made up of specialty materials that can be hard to clean let alone repair. You can easily damage specialty material beyond repair if you try to tackle the task without the proper knowledge and experience.
Our technicians handle your rugs with quality personalized care.
Lakeshore Cleaning & Restoration is the only cleaner in the Oakville area with specialized Mor rug washing plant and equipment designed for cleaning and drying Oriental and domestic area rugs.
This is our cleaning process:
- Pre-inspection of your rugs
- We have an automatic dusting machine that thoroughly remove abrasive soils.
- All rugs are washed front and back sometimes several times to remove dirt and stains. They are hung to dry in our climate controlled drying room, and the fringes are then hand washed with attention to detail. Many rugs are washed two and three times to ensure that the maximum amount of soiling and staining is removed.
- Rugs are then rinsed thoroughly to remove unwanted residue.
- The rug is moved to the drying area for a final inspection.
We also offer pet and urine deodorizing and moth treatment for insect infested rugs.