Carpet Cleaning – Oakville, Burlington & Surrounding Areas
Serving Oakville, Burlington & Surrounding Areas
Your home is your sanctuary and several studies and hours of research show that keeping your carpet in good condition greatly increases the impact on your health and the health of your family.
Without proper care, your carpet can harbor a wide variety of toxic particles, such as dust mites, bacteria and mold. Over time, your carpets will start to look dirty and dingy, no matter how often you vacuum your carpets.
Wear and tear from foot traffic, children and pets is normal, and in order to restore your carpets to their original beauty you will need to call a professional carpet cleaner to deep clean your carpets, removing all of those toxic particles and pet odors from your home.
Benefits Of Carpet Cleaning
- Reduction of allergens and dander.
- Remove of Pet smells and stains.
- Reduction of fungus and bacteria
- Clean like new look
- Increase softness and increase life of carpet.
- Freshen up the aroma in the entire room
How Often Should My Carpets be Cleaned?
You should vacuum your carpets at least twice a week. In order to extend the life of your carpet you will want to have your carpets professionally cleaned once or twice a year, depending on how heavy the foot traffic is in your home.
Why Choose Lakeshore Cleaning & Restoration?
- Lakeshore Cleaning & Restoration has been providing high quality carpet cleaning services in the Burlington, Oakville and Halton Region for over 50 years.
- Our certified professionals will inform you on what is the best method to use to achieve the optimum, safe cleaning results.
- We have a history and proud track record of customer satisfaction.
- When you choose Lakeshore, our goal is to exceed your expectations.
- We have probably worked for your friends; ask them about their experience with Lakeshore!
Available Carpet Cleaning
- hot water (steam) extraction cleaning with truck mounted equipment,
- rotary shampoo
- encapsulation dry bonnet cleaning
Keep your carpets feeling soft, smelling fresh and looking brand new by calling Lakeshore Cleaning & Restoration today at (905) 465-2337.